Saturday, October 27, 2012

List of Books by Chetan Bhagat

Chetan Bhagat is an Indian author who has captured heart of millions of young people through his writing. Every book written by him became the best seller in India. He has sold millions of copies of his book. Even Bollywood has made films on his book. His way of writing the books is totally different from others. He writes in the most simplest way you will ever found. Because of such effective writing, it's very easy to understand the book for young people. 



Here is a list of books written by Chetan Bhagat :
  1. Five Point Someone
  2. The 3 Mistakes of my Life
  3. The Revolution 2020
  4. One Night @Call Center
  5. 2 States of my Marriage
  6. What Young India Wants
Out of this " What Young India Wants" is the latest one written by Chetan Bhagat which is doing very well in the market. 

I read few of these books and I personally like " 2 States of My marriage and Revolution 2020". However all his books are remarkable and best sellers. I highly recommend to read all his books.

No comments:

Post a Comment